Thursday, April 12, 2012

this week on pinterest...

this is what i've been looking at on the internets this week:


spring just makes me crave pastels

    

this is my colour inspiration
so feminine and delicate and playful


great midcentury lines and that
gold globe lamp!
divine!
(also, check out the rest of her designs...)


i can't wait to paint a room pink...
don't worry mr. brack, i'll keep it to my
office/library/dressing room...
maybe...


love this textures in this room!
it's a little too minimalist for me
but everything else works...


well, hello darren criss
(gosh, he's cute...)

                     

wouldn't this make things easier...


dream car...sigh...


ikea...be-still my heart


who doesn't love marilyn's subtle sophistication?
i could live like this...


you're more than welcome to send me a corgi!
i love getting mail...


honestly, tell me how beautiful this ring is!
i think this would be a beautiful wedding band
or stacked with a few other bands...
like mine...
hint...
hint...
http://thepetitesophisticate.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment