Wednesday, October 12, 2011

here's what you've missed...

So, basically my life has been utter chaios e last few months! Between work, getting back to school as well as getting all married and stuff...I've hardly had time to sleep, and bathe let alone blog! I have had a trusty little notepad on my desk which has some interesting blogging ideas on it..I guess they were a good idea at the time...



Tina Fey's book was wonderful and hilarious, and yes, people laughed at me laughing at the book while on the recumbent bike at the y...but I honestly can remember what I loved so much about it to write a whole blog about it...



Other than the cover which is hilarious...I've loaned this book to about three girls at work and only one of them noticed that the arms are not her own in the picture...well at least I hope they're not

Also twitter...that was short lived when I realized while I can read all of these famous people's tweets, they can't read mine...and no matter how hard I try Lea Michele will not take my advice on glee (side note, her charter Rachel Berry, on the tv show glee {I know the largeness of my dorkdom here...} did infact get back together with Finn, but season three is just so much more amazing that I don't even care about finchel anymore...)

I was really into orange, I think I've already blogged a bit about it... I have since moved on...

I do have a new list that I started tonight. I'm not going to show you any pictures, no spoilers here folks...but let me just say, I have a few new decorating ideas and purchaces, I have some wedding snip bits, I'm in the process of taking up a new hobby thanks to mr. brack

No comments:

Post a Comment