Wednesday, October 13, 2010

things you don't need to do...

ask i wander my way through blogs and websites i am often accosted by crappy music. at one time i did think it would be a great idea to be able to share my love of music with all three of you that read this blog. until one day i realized; i am never just sitting here looking at my computer. i come from the generation of multi taskers; the eating and talking on your phone and putting on make up group. while i'm on the computer i am more often than not looking up songs on itunes, watching jeopardy (or hoarders), or catching up on the first three seasons of the big bang theory, so what, who cares? but, i digress. this is my plea to all the bloggers out there that think i want to listen to louis armstrong, or snow patrol, or keith urban or some other such nonsense (armstrong is awesome, but to me it just seems a little cliche, i'm an asshole, sue me...) keep it to your self or put the media player at the top of the blog so we can turn it off or change the song...thanks for nothing...xo

1 comment:

  1. your awesome. A very good read Mrs Brack. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete