Saturday, October 16, 2010

jars!

so, i've recently bought some glass jars with lovely stainless lids to house my cereal. let me tell ya, it takes breakfast to a whole other level! and it looks all neat and tidy and organized. i can right into the jar...there's no guessing as to what's in there. i now have a list of things in my kitchen (and a few other places...) that need to, MUST go into a jar:

  • flour
  • sugar; white, confectioners, yellow and brown
  • all of my spices; especially my cinnamon sticks
  • baking powder
  • baking soda
  • pastas
  • chocolate chips
  • daily vitamins (however these should be brown or at least opaque)
here is some of my inspiration! enjoy!



i love the open shelves...



awesome!


i also love the chalk board and the white display...


what a great idea..i smell a project!!

aren't they just works of art! so organized! i can't wait...poor mr. brack...



No comments:

Post a Comment