Monday, July 19, 2010

i love lamp...

i do, i really do...if i didn't think my dad would commit me, i'd have more! in the room i'm sitting in there are three in working order and one that is waiting on a shade! in my bed room there are three, but i have a few spots in mind. and don't even get me started on mr. brack's room...it's been a pain just trying to get the two (one plugged in and one not) i have in there now!

enjoy the montage of my lamps:


the newest addition; $2 lamp from gbf, $9 shade from target!



from ikea; i want the bigger one...



was black and gold; nothing a little spray paint can't fix...



the calla lily was painted...i just went over it was some heirloom white...



carved wood floor lamp; $5 at gbf! i love this thing...



bought this one at the same time as the little white one, just need a shade...



my fave hanging out with john denver...

i love great deals on lamps! i only go to the benev now! i even keep a few spares in the basement! then all i have to do is go buy a new shade!



No comments:

Post a Comment